For many years I have been making public speeches based on my international cricket experiences and the insight it has afforded me to take into the business word. More recently I have found audiences interested in workplace mental health and how that extends to the family unit.
Topics for speaking engagements include:
- Peak Performance in sport
- Workplace relationships
- Stress, anxiety and depression.
- Coping with PTSD
- How we choose to think- how we make everyday decisions and how we can do it differently
- Habits at home or work – how we exchange poor habits for good ones.
- Low Self-Esteem and how to change your view of yourself.
- Conflict in the workplace
Speaking engagement topics are designed to suit the audience demographics.